Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.

I wanted to change the voicemail on a Panasoic KX-T7433,

Customer Question

Hi! I wanted to change the voicemail on a Panasoic KX-T7433
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: It's for my dad's office, and the staff changed the voicemail, and I need to change it to a different greeting
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: There's an article that I'm trying to understand from Midhun Mohan from 5 years ago. But I don't know what would work.
JA: The electronics expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No, that's it. Thank you so much!
Category: Phone Systems
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I am researching the voicmail message change procedure with the phone model you have named. It will take about 10 more minutes before I will post to this case again with results.

There is probably a phone system box that is in a back room, where your phone cable goes.

The voicemail procedure would depend upon what the maker and model # of that phone system box is.

The Panasonic phone model you named has no voicemail features in and of itself. It can access voicemail features, on some other device on your local phone system - most likely a voicemail card installed into a phone system box in a back room or equipment closet.

Is there a greeting pattern before the recorded message, when someone calls in and gets your voicemail? if so, what is the greeting pattern or phrase? we might be able to identify the voicemail system or card, from that greeting pattern.