Jason Jones, Customer Service
Experience:  I have several years experience setting up and installing phone systems.

Our office has a KX-DT343 phone and no one knows how to use

Customer Question

Our office has a KX-DT343 phone and no one knows how to use it. The answering machine is full and we can't access the voicemails and no one can leave a message
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** and I look forward to assisting you today.

One quick note: This is my job; however, I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer below, please let me know so we can continue.

That is a best phones out there. The problem is that often times, the Quick Reference Guide is not included in the packaging. Here is a link to the Quick Reference Guide:

That guide will explain how to do all that you wish to on the phone.

I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.

I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.

I will be standing by,

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page. To keep them handy, you may wish to bookmark or favorite one of the pages that are listed below. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!".

Profile page: