Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!
Hello & Welcome,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.
Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.
To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) The FULL Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with?
2) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
3) If you have ANY other devices (phones, fax, etc.) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly?
Hi again and thanks for that information.
OK - May I ask:
1) have you CHARGED the batteries for the cordless handsets yet - for at least a couple hours?
2) Have you connected the phone cord from the Main Base Unit to the phone jack in the wall?
3) Have you tried to make an OUTGOING call yet, and if so, was that successful?
Hi again Bill,
It looks like we may have been disconnected.
If you can, please respond to my last set of questions (above) so we can continue to troubleshoot this phone issue.
Thanks, ***** *****
Perhaps you didn't receive an answer because there was no response seen on this page from my last set of questions (as mentioned above).
In any case, I'm glad you got it worked out.
Please let me know if you have any more questions about your phone system.
Take Care, Greg A.
Since hadn't responded to my last set of questions (above) and you mentioned that you "managed to take care of it" yourself, I didn't think you needed an answer. But please let me know if you still want an answer by letting me know what happened, and perhaps I can explain what the issue was.
And thank you for the "Go jump in the lake." suggestion - that should be very refreshing with the current HOT weather we've been having.