Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

To change/record the message on KX-TG4771C and/or

Customer Question

to change/record the greeting message on KX-TG4771C and/or KX-TG4772CB. Both model numbers appear on the back of the phone
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Panasonic 6.0
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I want to rerecord greeting message
JA: The electronics expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

To clarify, are you wanting to change the answering machine greeting, for the built in panasonic equipment, or a voicemail greeting which is a service provided by your phone company?

If it is the built in answering machine, take the cordless handset, and key in Menu #302

up/down to highlight YES

Select

It will play a beep tone, then speak your greeting,

when done press Stop, then Off, and the greeting is now changed.

For voicemail, you need to dial into your VM server, usually using *98 after the dial tone, and follow the prompts given to get into personal options then record greeting.

Best regards,

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of the page; hopefully I have earned 5 Stars. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?