Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Panasonic telephone digital cordless phone

Customer Question

Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Louie replied 2 months ago.

Hi Helen and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the Panasonic phone.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have a KX-TGC210 panasonic telephone. I have trouble setting up the answering macine. My phone keeps saying I can take no more messages my answering machine is full. What can I do?When I get a call from someone they say my messages are full and yet I have erased all my messages.
Expert:  Louie replied 2 months ago.

Appreciate the additional information Helen.

And it would appear that there are two (2) answering systems working top take in messages; 1 is the Voice Mail feature provided by your phone company and the other is built-in into the Panasonic.

Which of the 2 would you prefer to use please?