Hello. I'll be glad to help you with this issue.
I'm looking into this issue and will get back to you shortly.
Call Privacy is used to prevent another person from picking up on a phone line while in use. By default, Call privacy is set to OFF. You can set Call Privacy to ON for all calls or you can set it on just for individual calls while on the call.
To set CALL PRIVACY on for ALL Calls:
Call privacy The call privacy is set to Off by default. The console allows other extensions to join a call in progress. You can turn this setting on to ensure that only one device uses a line at a time.
1. When the console is idle, press MENU/SELECT.
2. Press ▲or ▼ to scroll to Console setup, then press MENU/SELECT or ►/SKIP.
3. Press ▲or ▼ to scroll to Call privacy, then press MENU/SELECT or ►SKIP.
4. Press ▲or ▼ to scroll to On or Off.
5. Press MENU/SELECT or ►SKIP to save the setting and return to the previous menu. To exit without making changes, press CANCEL or ◄REPEAT.
To TEMPORARILY Change the CALL PRIVACY setting During a Call
During a call, you can temporarily change the call privacy setting to allow or disallow other extensions to join the call. The original setting is automatically restored after you hang up or resume the call you put on hold.
To turn call privacy off during a call:
To turn call privacy back on during
For info on the above steps please see pages 32 and 40 of the User's Manual: