MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been repairing telephone systems, wireless and wired multi line systems as well as computer transmisions.
11519491

I am unable to use my phone....it keeps telling me that I

Customer Question

I am unable to use my phone....it keeps telling me that I have voice mail; but I am unable to contact my supplier to fix it and nor am I able to cancel the voice mail..Can you help?
My phone contact is Cable Cable in Bobcaygeon, ON-phone #***-***-**** or my phone is(###) ###-####
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 4 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.
If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:
1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.
2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.
The better you describe the problem
, the quicker I can help ;-)

May I have the full model # ***** your phone system?

Also how old it is?

Also if you would like me to cal instead of doing this by typing, I can do that as well, but you will need to accept the offer I send you , I will send that to you now.

If you would rather just do this by texts, then disregard the offer;-)

Any way you want to do this is fine with me;-)

But I will tall you talkiing is a much faster way to the solution obviously lol.

Thank you
Tech Michael