Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have the 5.8GHZ phone and want to know how to delete

Customer Question

I have the 5.8GHZ phone and want to know how to delete outgoing messages. When I hit "check" it's my current message but my friends are also getting a former greeting that was my partner's. She died in March and I want to delete that message for obvious reasons. ?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

Hi there! My name is*****'d be happy to help you with this. Can you tell me please what brand and model of phone this is?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Panasonic 5.8GHZ digital gigarange
Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

Please accept my most sincere apologies. I am experiencing difficulty with my internet connection. I will opt out so another expert can assist you. Thank you so much for your patience.

Expert:  Louie replied 4 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...Panasonic 5.8GHZ digital gigarange..."; something like a Panasonic KX-T7636. This can normally be fouond on a sticker/nameplat at the bottom of the base unit.

Additionally, who is your phone service provider please?