Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have the 5.8GHZ phone and want to know how to delete

Customer Question

I have the 5.8GHZ phone and want to know how to delete outgoing messages. When I hit "check" it's my current message but my friends are also getting a former greeting that was my partner's. She died in March and I want to delete that message for obvious reasons. ?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.

Hi there! My name is*****'d be happy to help you with this. Can you tell me please what brand and model of phone this is?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Panasonic 5.8GHZ digital gigarange
Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.

Please accept my most sincere apologies. I am experiencing difficulty with my internet connection. I will opt out so another expert can assist you. Thank you so much for your patience.

Expert:  Louie replied 11 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...Panasonic 5.8GHZ digital gigarange..."; something like a Panasonic KX-T7636. This can normally be fouond on a sticker/nameplat at the bottom of the base unit.

Additionally, who is your phone service provider please?