Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

Old phone KX-tg155sk- new phone KX-tge274 how to transfer

Customer Question

old phone KX-tg155sk- new phone KX-tge274 how to transfer phone book from old phone to new one
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Unfortunately, this is not something that you can do.

These phones are very different models, none of their components are interchangeable, and memory/data cannot be transferred between them.

These are "closed" systems, and have no mechanism (usb port, memory card, etc) that would allow the export or import of data from one device to another.

The only way to add to the phonebook of the new system is to add the entries manually, or to save entries from the caller id list.

Adding callers the latter way is usually the easiest, though can take longer to fully complete - as each frequent caller contacts you, you can view thier info in the caller id log, then add it to the phone book. Any other entries would be added manually. I'd be happy to guide you through that process, if needed.

Best regards, ***** ***** for the news,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
are there any Panasonic phones that can have phone lists transferred to them from my old phone
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
are there any Panasonic models compatible with transfer of old phone list t he new model
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

No, there are not, each system is separate and not compatible with the others in that manner.

That is more of a commercial system feature, that wouldn't be found in household/consumer items.

There is a possibility that you could do this through a 3rd party product though - both systems are "link2cell" capable, so you could theoretically try to sync up an iphone phone book for example with the old phone over bluetooth, then do the same contact transfer from the iphone to the new system.

Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?