Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

TRYING TO SET UP PHONE RECORDING, SET IT UP WHEN WE FIRST

Customer Question

TRYING TO SET UP PHONE RECORDING , SET IT UP WHEN WE FIRST GOT THE PHONES, BUT WANT TO CHANGE THE MESSAGES HOW TO DELETE AND RESTART
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: MODEL BT3
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: DON'T KNOW WHAT TO TRY
JA: The phone expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: NO
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Phone System Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Do you have the BIZFON 680 pbx system?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.

Okay are you wanting to change the main greeting for the main line (auto attendant)?

Or the voicemail for an individual user/station?

Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.

I’ve attempted to accept your call request, but it appears to have failed on your end due to a payment issue. You may need to increase your deposit or clear a security hold on your account. I’ll resend a new phone offer from my end that may be more readily processed. If you prefer to continue here in chat, that is fine too, just let me know. Just let me know either way.

Thanks,

Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?