Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.

I have been given a Panasonic KX-TGA641EX phone that has

Customer Question

I have been given a Panasonic KX-TGA641EX phone that has been locked and I wish to pair it with our 672E system - can you help?
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: about a year old I think
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have no instructions for this model so I do not know where to begin
JA: The electronics expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No thank you
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

You are just wanting to add a single handset to your existing system, correct?
How many handsets with the existing system?

Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Can you give me the complete model number off the existing base station, please?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi Nathan,
I got stuck with your website asking me to take on a subscription service which made me very disillusioned so I asked to cancel my query and for my money to be refunded - I have now looked at the cost of new phones and it is less than the charge I paid!
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

A subscription is not required, this can be used as a one time service.

A new phone is an option, but not the only solution, if you wish to continue, let me know.

I do not believe you could buy a new system for anywhere near the cost of this service. Perhaps a single handset, but not the full system.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
As I explained in my first email, we have a KX-TGA672E system with four phones on it - however I was rather confused by your website and very much put off by the suggestion of an additional subscription; so much so I wish to cancel my original query and have my £18 refunded.
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Again, the subscription is entirely optional. If you would like help with the problem, we can continue on here.

If you want to cancel, you may do that from the help page.