GeekGal, Telephony Systems Manager
Experience:  15+ years Experience Supporting Phone Systems

How Do described How do I deactived malwarebytes

Customer Question

How Do described
How do I deactived malwarebytes anti-malware premium on a kindle fire tablet? My email is***@******.*** thank you Michael ****
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows. I'm sorry that you're having this issue. It would be my pleasure to help you resolve this.

You should be able to remove it just as you would any other app. From the home screen tap Apps. On the next screen tap the Device button.

All of your installed Apps will be displayed. Tap and hold the Malware Bytes app icon until you see the menu come up. Tap Remove from Device.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Please give this a try and let me know how it works for you. If this solves the problem., would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! Without a rating I am not credited for my answer. If this doesn't work, please let me know, as there is an alternative method to remove the app. Thank you!