Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I WANT TO DELETE THE GREETING ON MY PANASONIC ANSWERING

Customer Question

I WANT TO DELETE THE GREETING ON MY PANASONIC ANSWERING MACHINE AND PUT A NEW ONE ON IT
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Panasonic is? And have you done any troubleshooting yourself?
Customer: IT'S A MODEL KX-TG6641C
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: NONE. THERE IS ANOTHER MESSAGE ON IT AND I WANT TO CHANGE IT
JA: The electronics expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: NO
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 8 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of any issue you may be having with your phone or greeting.

If the one greeting is already on the system, to change it you simply need to record a NEW greeting and it will replace the old one.

NOTE: This recording usually has to be done using a cordless handset (vs. the Main Base Unit).

I have a link to a video that shows the steps to make this new greeting and what you can expect to happen when you do it.

Please take a look at the entire video (just over a minute long) and then try the same steps on one of your handsets.

Click Here for Video --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqnQLiaGO7Q

Please let me know if that works for you or if you have any more questions.

If this has answered your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (Excellent is my goal) so that I get credit for my time helping you with this question.
You should see some "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to scroll UP or DOWN) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-

Expert:  Greg A. replied 8 months ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)