Hello & Welcome,
I'm Greg and will be assisting you today.
Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.
To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the main base unit.
2) WHEN did this issue first begin?
3) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
4) If you have ANY other devices (phones, fax, alarm system, etc.) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly?
OK - KX-TGA101 is the model for one cordless handset or charger, so can you find the MAIN BASE UNIT of your system (a LARGER base, connected to the phone cord) and send me the model printed on that base unit?
It should start with KX-TG, but then be followed by about a 4-digit number.
Hi again and thanks for that information.
May I also ask:
4) If you have ANY other devices (phones, fax,etc.) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly?
Can you tell me what other devices you have attached to this phone line - that are working fine?
OK - have you TESTED the FAX, to see if a fax can be sent OR received?
And is that fax on the same phone line (phone number), or a separate number?
One more thing: Does the fax machine have a "handset" that can be picked up - and checked for a dial tone?
I only ask because you mentioned that you can NOT make calls from your Panasonic system, and perhaps NOT get a dial tone there too.
I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?
I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.
Thanks, ***** *****--. .-(im).