Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have phone KX-TGEA20. I have been trying to erase people

Customer Question

I have phone KX-TGEA20. I have been trying to erase people in my contact list. It works on some but not on most. Why?The instruction booklet provides instructions which are not correct. It instructs that I use the clear button and hold. That NEVER get rid of anything.When it works, I hit menu and I get an "erase" choice. When I do and press erase it works - the name and number disappear.However, when I call up other names and numbers to erase, the menu won't even give me the "erase" selection. And as I said, "clear" does nothing.Help, please
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 5 months ago.

Hello & Welcome,

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? Since this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the main base unit and START with KX-TG, but NOT have an "A" before the numbers (the A is for the cordless handsets and chargers).

2) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system?

Thanks

Expert:  Greg A. replied 4 months ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)