Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.

Re: Model no. kx-tga659. When I am on the phone and someone

Customer Question

Re: Model no. kx-tga659.
When I am on the phone and someone tries to call me, they are told that the mailbox is full. This is unacceptabe. What can I do to correct this?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Sheldon.

A bit more detail, please:
What is the full model number of your phone system (on the base station, not the handset)

Who provides your phone line/service

If you pick up the line, what do you hear - a few beeps or a fast tone prior to dial tone, or just the usual dial tone?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
afew beeps and then the dial tone
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

I’ve attempted to accept your call request, but it appears to have failed on your end due to a payment issue. You may need to increase your deposit or clear a security hold on your account. I’ll resend a new phone offer from my end that may be more readily processed. If you prefer to continue here in chat, that is fine too, just let me know.