Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.

I have a Panasonic home telephone with five mobile units.

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic home telephone with five mobile units. One now shows No Power At Base. The bases shows Panasoic PNLC1056, I.T.E. Accessory Battery Charger with AC adapter. #PNGT8085ZA. Where can I get a replacement phone base?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 4 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) The Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the main base unit and START with KX-TG.

2) If you have ANY other devices (phones, fax, etc.) but SEPARATE from the Panasonic system - attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly?

3) Also please TEST the OTHER handsets of the Panasonic system - to see if you can get a dial tone.

Expert:  Greg A. replied 3 months ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-