Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

I have a Panasonic Model No. KX-TG4033 telephone system

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic Model No. KX-TG4033 telephone system purchased 11/13/10. The handset does not hold a charge any more. And drops calls. Audio is breaking up. I have never replaced the rechargeable batteries. Do you think replacing the batteries will solve the problem? Or do you think I just need a new phone system? What is the web address for the purchase of the batteries?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

It does point to the batteries, as what your describing is a common symptom.

I would advise you get the replacement ones here

https://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-Rechargeable-Battery-Cordless-Phones/dp/B008194UIU/ref=pd_sim_229_6?ie=UTF8&dpID=51Sp3f%2BoEVL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL320_SR286%2C320_&refRID=0SN7DD67H1N6QQ48EHT2

Replace them in the phone and it should then be ok

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you