Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years experience installing and repairing electronics.

I have a panasonic kx-ts4300 phone with answering machine

Customer Question

I have a panasonic kx-ts4300 phone with answering machine and it is not recording incoming messages, can you help? my phone number is(###) ###-####
Category: Phone Systems
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

hi Julie,

Did it work ok previously, or are you setting it up for the first time?

Who is your landline provider?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Pete hello,, It worked fine for about ten months, it just started messing up yesterday I tried calling my landline with my cell phone and it would not record my message, and when my sister called me today, it picked up about 5 or 6 words of hers and kept repeating them over and over and then stopped. My landline provider is cox cable. I think it would be easier to talk to you in person, how much would it cost me to do so?
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Hi, we can talk in person if required, first can you check if there are any old messages stored on the machine, and if there is sufficient memory space available?

It sounds as though it has run out of memory space for new messages.