MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been repairing telephone systems, wireless and wired multi line systems as well as computer transmisions.
11519491

I have a starplus phone system and all but one phone rings

Customer Question

I have a starplus phone system and all but one phone rings can you help me.
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: pretty old it exp in 2012
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: trying to decipher page one. lol
JA: The phone expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: nope if someone can help me id br forever grateful
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Phone System Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Phone Systems
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
the email said to download a file but it would not down load can you please send answer to***@******.***
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i still have not received an answer can you call(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
its friday can you get back with me please i know that your're busy dealing with phone tards like me. but i would really appreciate it if you could call back(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.i never recieved an answer please send again
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 5 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

I can call if you accept this offer I will send now, Its Just Answers rules, Im only a technician ;-)

Thank you

Tech Michael