Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.
Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.
Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them? 2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?3) Full model of the phone(s) (printed on sticker on the base usually)
It appears that Nathan is "tied up" at the moment, so I'm here to help - if I can.
Can you tell me
1) How long have you had this service (the bundle) from Comcast?
2) When did this issue first begin?
3) Were ANY connections to the phone CHANGED (or moved) - right about the times this all started?
4) If you pick up ANY handsets and press the HOME/FLASH button, can you hear a DIAL TONE?
5) Do you have a DIFFERENT phone (basic corded model will do) that you can "swap in" for the main base unit - and then check for dial tone with that phone (as a TEST)?
Just checking in, do you still need help with this?
I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?
I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.
Thanks, ***** *****--. .-(im)