Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.

I have a Panasonic KX-TG8622 cordless phone, when people

Customer Question

Hello Pearl,
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Phone System Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have a Panasonic KX-TG8622 cordless phone, when people ring it tells them the answer machine is full, when it is not.
JA: Fortunately, the tech wizards can untangle any phone problem that comes their way -- landline-related or otherwise -- and I'd like to connect you with the best one for this. Have you tried to troubleshoot?
Customer: don't know how to
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Phone System Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Phone System Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

How exactly did you check that the answering machine was not full?

Please let me know.