Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I need some help with accessing the web interface spa504g

Customer Question

Hi. I need some help with accessing the web interface for cisco spa504g phones.
Category: Phone Systems
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have tried navigating to the phones ip address over the local network via a networked PC and have also tried plugging directly into the phone using its PC port. All I see is 'This page can't be displayed'.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 5 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

You should be able to access it on the network as long as you have the correct IP address. If you are getting a 404 error, that is most likely because of the IP address being incorrect. Is this your first time trying to access it?

Also, I would try using chrome browser just to rule out an issue with IE, which has security restrictions on local IPs.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Michael.This is the first time I've tried to access the phone. It was setup originally by the telecom provider so I have not needed to access it until now.I am confident I am using the correct ip. As I've checked it on the phone and by using Angry IP to check which IP's are in use.I have tried using IE and Firefox with no success. I will try Chrone on Monday when I go back into the office and will let you know the outcome.Regards
Steve
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi MichaelI have now tried using Chrome to access the IP address of the phones but with no success. I just get the page not available message.What else do you suggest please?Regards
Steve
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi MichaelUsing chrome did not solve the problem. Have you any other suggestions?Regards
Steve