Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.

I am a 20th Century person trying to do 21st Century stuff.

Customer Question

I am a 20th Century person trying to do 21st Century stuff. Having problems setting up Voice Mail and installing my cell phones into the system. are there individuals out there who will do this for you for a price. it's a bit confusing for this very adult older person to get a handle on it.
Category: Phone Systems
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The time here is 1:25pm, and I have an appt and can no longer wait at the computer. I will await an answer via email and hopefully this will help me. Thank You. Lee
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

I am sorry about the delay you have encountered.

Can you tell me please, what is the issue you encounter, setting up voicemail on the phone?