Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have apox. 80 calls store and I can not get them out?

Customer Question

Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Alexander.

What is the make/model of your phone system?
Are you trying to clear the caller id history, or your recent call long, phonebook entries, or something else?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
PANASONIC KX-TGDA20 CORDLESS HAS 2 PHONE
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
IT STATES 98 NEW REMAINING
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
CURSOR IS ASKING ME TO ENTER A NAME ?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
ALL GROUPS I HAVE 2 NUMBERS
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
NATHAN ARE YOU STILL HERE ?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call + Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
GOOD BYE , NO I WAS NOT TRYING TO CLEAR THE CALLER ID. I DELETED ALL NUMBER.....
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Yes, I'm here. I'm sorry I missed you, please send only a single reply, when you post multiple messages and duplicate questions they all get pushed down the queue and delayed further.

I need the phone number of your system, which is found on the base station (not the handset).

It sounds like you have accessed the phone book, and added 2 numbers, leaving space for 98 more.

You would continue adding names/numbers as desired until you have all the ones you want programmed.

Are you needing help with those programming step? Or are you asking if you can restore the deleted phone book entries?