Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.

I cant figure out how to delete 48 isssed calls even though

Customer Question

I cant figure out how to delete 48 isssed calls even though I tried to follow the directions in the owners manual for my vtech Phonemodel CS9919-2. Any advise, When people try to call be the phone tells the my mailbox is full. My answering machine is on another phone as I have three phones in my house . I always Messages on the phone that I have my answering machine on calls on the phone . The calls must be coming into both phones and the Vtech phone is an additional cordless phone. Any suggestions would be appreciated
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 4 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) Can you CONFIRM the Model Number of the phone system you are working with? I only ask because I'm not finding the CS9919-2 system in my notes.

2) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

3) What OTHER phone types do you have attached to this phone line, and do ANY of these devices have a built-in answering system that is turned ON?

Expert:  Greg A. replied 4 months ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-