Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I just purchased a panasonic KX-TGE274 land line phone

Customer Question

I just purchased a panasonic KX-TGE274 land line phone system with Base and 4 handsets. I have gone thru the set up procedures and all units are charged. I am not interested in the optional Cell Phone usage so I have not set it up. However when I get a land line call the Base and all eExtensions ring only once and then disconnect unless I am right there on the first ring.How do I change the rings to more than one!!
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

.

Can you try calling yourself from an outside line (cell, neighbor, etc) and let me know what you (the other caller) are hearing? Does it ring just once then go busy, voicemail, or something else?

Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.