Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

Did already! Where is ?

Customer Question

Did already! Where is Eric?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

There is no prior info showing here for you, but I'd be happy to help you, if you can give me a model number and description of the problem we can take it from there.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Model CL82465. Calls from MA to my CT phone are not ringing here. They cannot get through.
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:

1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them?
2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?
3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?
4) Are you able to get a dial tone or any other sounds when picking up the att phones?
5) What does the outside caller hear on their end? Endless ringing, busy signal, direct to voicemail, etc?

Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.