Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.

We have Panasonic 6.0 PLUS phones. We just switched over to

Customer Question

We have Panasonic 6.0 PLUS phones. We just switched over to Sprint for our land lines
and they gave us a Sprint Phone Connect 3 to hook it up. When I turn the phone on, it tells me "No link to base Reconnect main base AC adapter". What do I do? How can I get this to work?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

If all the handsets are saying this, it means they aren't getting a connection to the main base station.

The panasonic main base unit needs to be plugged into a power outlet, and have a phone cord from it to the sprint connect box.

Do you see any lights on the main base, or does a handset charge when placed on it?

Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?