Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

How do I add/delete a user to the Panasonic IP Proprietary

Customer Question

How do I add/delete a user to the Panasonic IP Proprietary Telephone Model No. KX-NT511/KX-NT551?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I suspect that your question could be regarded as somewhat ambiguous, and that is why it received no answer sooner.

You may have to 'add a user' on the equipment that the Panasonic IP phone attaches to, the server or other machine at the other end of the IP (Ethernet) connection.

I'm not sure what you mean by adding a user. Is the phone working, basically, or not? if it is not, check your Ethernet wiring leading to the phone. (This could be done by swapping another phone into its place and seeing whether it also does not work.)

Let me know, please, so that I may further advise you. Thanks for your patience.