Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.

I 't know how to record my voice greeting on my phone. What

Customer Question

I don't know how to record my voice greeting on my phone. What buttons do I need to push? Thanks, Denny
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Phone System Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: That's all I want to do -- record my voice greeting.
JA: Is there anything else the Phone System Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I've done this before, I just don't remember how. I just moved to my new home and the phone has been turned off for about a week.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Phone System Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the make/model of your phone system?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Panasonic kxtga402
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

I’ve attempted to accept your call request, but it appears to have failed on your end due to a payment issue. You may need to increase your deposit or clear a security hold on your account.

We can continue here as well, but I would need the proper model number of your system. What you sent is the handset, I need the base station model, please.

Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?