Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

My phone #KX-TG2224W . Called a number a few hours ago - it

Customer Question

my phone #KX-TG2224W . Called a number a few hours ago - it was a busy signal.. I ended the call but it did not end and the phone is still giving a busy signal. How do I correct this - I'm 89 years old and I definitely need access to my telephone. Thank you.
Patricia
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:

1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them?
2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?
3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?
4) Do you have dsl service on the same line?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have an extension phone in the bedroom - no other phones - no fax. this is a landline - local phone company. I do not want a free trial. just want the current problem ficed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
do not want a free trial.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
have not received an answer from you as yet re your 4 questions to which I replied.
Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

Your reply just now came through. Please send only one reply and give me an opportunity to respond, when you send multiples like this you get lost in the queue which delays us further.

To start, please unplug power and phone line from your main phone base station, for 60 seconds, and replug, then tell me if you can get a dial tone.

Thanks,

Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?

Were you able to try the reset above?