Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

Want to pair my panasontic to my palm pixie JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

want to pair my panasontic to my palm pixie
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Phone System Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: have a palm pixie want to pair with panasonic kx-tge274
JA: Is there anything else the Phone System Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I don't know
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Phone System Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Phone Systems
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
wtf you doing
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
you wasted my money I need answer now not later
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question; I regret to note that your question got no response for some time.

(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)

The Bluetooth-enabled Panasonic phone you are asking about can connect to a Bluetooth-capable smartphone or similar device. The basics of a Bluetooth connection must be done, of course:

1. turn On Bluetooth, on both devices. Enable it, turn it On, that sort of thing. (Don't assume it is enabled... often it is disabled after a period of disuse in order to save battery power, or the like.)

2. enable pairing on your smartphone or other handheld device. It must be authorized.

3. locate the heavier of the two devices, from the more portable device (usually. If it pairing doesn't work in that direction, try the other direction if the other device allows it.) Then pair with it.

4. Then being paired, connect.

At which of these steps did you have difficulty?