Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.

When I call certain numbers (including MS Help) my call

Customer Question

When I call certain numbers (including MS Help) my call won't go through as it appears as a "Private Number" which can be blocked. I need to reset my phone so it is accepted by friends, family and businesses. I have a number - KXTGD222? The numbers are too small fir me to read. It is wireless model with two extensions.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 5 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.To help you with this issue, may I ask:1) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?2) Do you have ANY other devices (phones, fax, etc.) attached to this same phone line and if so, do those phones allow you to make calls to those same numbers? Thanks