Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.

How do you unblock a peron ?

Customer Question

How do you unblock a peron ?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 4 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.To help you with this issue, may I ask:1) The Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the main base.2) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 4 months ago.
Hi again, I see that you may have posted another question (which was closed) instead of replying back HERE - on this page. Please try to ONLY REPLY back here - on this page - as each question you open incurs an additional fee. Thanks
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I do not care what the answer is as long as I got pay for . I do not want to be charged for this,