Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

Lost manual -TG454 SK SERIAL 4JAXC204895 TRYING TO USE CALL

Customer Question

lost manual for KX-TG454 SK SERIAL 4JAXC204895 TRYING TO USE CALL BLOCK IT STATING BLOCK MEMORY FILLED . HOW CAN I FIX THIS? CANNOT FIND MY MANUAL
JOAN WILK
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.
Hello Joan & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.To help you with this issue, I have two items for you below.First is a link to the electronic (PDF) version of the FULL manual for this system (and a few similar models).NOTE: You may have to HIGHLIGHT the entire link and then right-click and select SAVE AS on your mouse to save this manual to your computer. ftp://ftp.panasonic.com/telephone/om/kx-tg7731_mul_om.pdf The details about Call Block are mostly on page 41 of that manual. I also have the instructions for how to ERASE entries from the call block list, attached as an image. You may have to click on the image name to see these instructions. Please give these steps a try and let me know your results, or if you have any more questions. Thanks, ***** *****