Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

I have a cordless Panasonic unit (KX-TG6440). Is there a way

Customer Question

I have a cordless Panasonic unit (KX-TG6440). Is there a way I can get my messages when I am away?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeThis is possible and you may be looking at just the get started manual which lacks detail.I have the detailed manual for you on my link belowhttp://data.manualslib.com/pdf/12/1172/117150-panasonic/kxtg643.pdf?99d87ec7d8d79916cd39ce4275832d82Go to page 34 and first set you remote access codeThen the next paragraph you see the steps to call remotely and listen to your voicemails.If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you