Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.

Phone won't work getting busy signal then goes dead JA:

Customer Question

Phone won't work getting busy signal then goes dead
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: How do we renew our number
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Louie replied 5 months ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the phone.Are you able to get/receive incoming calls?