Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I need a local vanity phone number xxxx ( ) PSYCHIC. When I

Customer Question

I need a local vanity phone number xxx xxx xxxx ( xxx) PSYCHIC. When I google the number it said Century Link owns it. So I called them to get the number and order service. Then they said the number is ***** in their data base. How can I get this number?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 10 months ago.
Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.
The easiest way to obtain and check for vanity numbers is through Google Voice. If you go to the Google Voice page indicate that you want to get a new Google Voice number, you will be able to enter search patterns there. Normally if a number is ***** it will be available to Google Voice as well. Let me know if this helps or if you need additional information.
Also, the reason I mention Google Voice is that you can then use that phone number with any phone service that you have.