Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have a question I hope you can help me with. I have the

Customer Question

I have a question I hope you can help me with. I have the bundle pk. I cant get voice mail, it just rings and rings. Is there something I should be doing? I am Mary L Humphrey I am 66 yrs old and have no Idea what I am doing as far as our phone goes. I hope you can help.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 11 months ago.
Hello Mary & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.To help you with this issue, may I ask:1) The Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with? 2) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line? I will assume this is the provider of the "bundle" you mentioned.3) How long have you had this service or bundle, and have you ever had the voice mail working in the past?Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 11 months ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)