Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

My phones are coming up with voice mail msg. via phone co.

Customer Question

my phones are coming up with voice mail msg. via phone co. when I try to play theres no messages or even try to delete it does't go away. They all flash How do I get rid of this?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. I'll need to ask a few questions. Are these home phones, or business phones? Who is the service provider? For instance, AT&T, Verizon, Charter....Is it a regular land line, DSL line, or is it a VOIP service (voice over ip/internet phone service). Last question, what brand and model of phones do you have. Please provide as much of this information as possible, so I can provide you with a thorough and detailed answer.