JA Engineer
JA Engineer, Engineer
Experience:  Broadcast Engineer for over 7 years.
53814968

Please could you direct me to a web address Panasonic

Customer Question

Please could you direct me to a web address for a Panasonic manual for a model kx-tg6821al ?
I need to 1) add to the number of rings & 2) put in a new message.
With thanks
William.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  JA Engineer replied 10 months ago.
Hello William.To download the manual, go to http://www.manualslib.com/download/817662/Panasonic-Kx-Tg6821al.html. Type the 3 letters to get the link and click on "Get Manual" to start the download process.Please remember to click on 3 or more stars above and click Submit so that I can be compensated for assisting you.Have a good night.
Hello William.I have not heard back from you and was wondering if you were able to download the manual and then be able to add the number of rings and put in a new message. If my assistance was helpful, please remember to select at least 3 stars above and click Submit as that is the way JustAnswer compensates me for assisting you.Thank you.