Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

My Panosonic Cordless Phone KX-TG7875 Answering machine is

Customer Question

My Panosonic Cordless Phone KX-TG7875 Answering machine is not working as messages are garbled with an echoing effect, how can I fix it?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 10 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.To help you with this issue, may I ask:1) The AGE of this system?2) WHEN did this issue first begin - or was noticed?3) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?4) When you "reset the greeting message", did you RECORD a NEW greeting, and if so, was it played back to you clearly?Thanks
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
My phone is one year old,
Expert:  Greg A. replied 10 months ago.
Hi again and thanks for that information. Sorry I missed your reply. May I also ask:2) WHEN did this issue first begin - or was noticed?3) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?4) When you "reset the greeting message", did you RECORD a NEW greeting, AND if so, was it played back to you clearly - directly after recording?Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 10 months ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)