Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I purchased a Panasonic phone model no. KX-TGA470 a couple

Customer Question

I purchased a Panasonic phone model no. KX-TGA470 a couple years ago at Costco. Yesterday I accidentally got a little water on one of the handsets, and now I can't get the speaker to work, and the volume is very low. Help, do I need a new phone or can this one be repaired and where do I take it?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Louie replied 11 months ago.
Hi Peggy and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, water even if just a drop would cause faults in any electronic device including this handset.Have you removed the batteries?Best that we can do is to try drying it as quickly and as long as possible. Would you be willing to attempt this?