Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

How can I get ringer back on? Model No KX-TGA421

Customer Question

Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Can you give me the actual system model (on the base station) rather than the handset, please? It also starts with kx-tg.Initially, try pressing the volume/up button repeatedly, while in standby mode, and that should increase the ringer as well.
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
Do you need more help with this?If so, simply reply back on this page.Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.Nathan