Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years experience installing and repairing electronics.

Bought red CS6829 and need third unit. sales at Walmart do

Customer Question

bought red CS6829 and need third unit. sales at Walmart do know product so let me go home with similar but blackCS6829. Now cannot get answer system to answer
Category: Phone Systems
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Walmart does not know your product. Package says expandable up to 5 handsets.why can't I order that additional
handset rather than go broke waiting for you to come to the obvious solution?
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
Hi there!if you arae looking for an additional red handset but Walmart don't have any, you can get them from eBay:
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
You can also order them from Let me know if I can assist you with anything else today?I am here to help you. Please reply back if you need clarification on any of the above, or even if you just want to say "thank you" :-)Don't forget to rate my help, it is how the site rewards me for my time...Pete.