Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.

I have a panasonic kx-tg4013 home portable home phone. a yellow

Customer Question

I have a panasonic kx-tg4013 home portable home phone. a yellow light keeps appearing on the handset with a beeping sound. if I am talking on the phone it cuts off suddenly. it will work for a few minutes and cut off again. I tried reseting .
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 5 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.To help you with this issue, may I ask:1) The AGE of this system and WHEN this issue first began?2) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system?3) If MORE THAN ONE cordless handset, do ALL handsets have these same symptoms? Thanks
Expert:  Louie replied 5 months ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, who is you service provider/telephone company ?Additionally, where exactly on the display is the "...yellow light keeps appearing on the handset..."