Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have a Panasonic 2 line dect 6.0 phone system I want to be

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic 2 line dect 6.0 phone system I want to be able to call into the phone to handle messages received in my absence. How do I do this?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.To help you with this issue, may I ask:1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the main base unit and START with KX-TG.2) Phone phone service provider (phone company) do you have for this phone line(s)? Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
KX-TG9471 (B)PHONE SERVICE IS COMCAST
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PLEASE ABORT THIS SESSION WITH NO CC CHARGE. I NO LONGER NEED YOUR SERVICE
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hi again and thanks for that model number. OK - can you CONFIRM that any messages coming in are being STORED in the Panasonic's built-in Answering system - and NOT via the Comcast "Voicemail" features? Also, have you EVER changed the access code of the Panasonic system - that you can remember? Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PLEASE DISCONTINUE AND ABORT THIS SESSION I HAVE RESOVED THE PROBLEM MYSELF I WILL CHALLENGE ANY CC CHARGE THAT IS MADE
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,I just saw your last note. We experts are "users" of this site - just like you - and have no access to ANY of your private information or account. If you have ANY concerns about your account or site operation, You can contact the Customer Service department at the following page:http://ww2.justanswer.com/helpYou should also have an option in the upper right corner of that page to contact Customer Service via email, chat, or phone. Please let me know if you have any more questions - about your phone system - now or in the future. Take Care, Greg A.