Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I am trying to set up my voice mail on an RCA Visys phone JA:

Customer Question

I am trying to set up my voice mail on an RCA Visys phone
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Phone System Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: could you send me the manual for this phone?
JA: Is there anything else the Phone System Technician should be aware of?
Customer: my 2nd line has a lot of static. I called the phone company and they said the line is clear on their end
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Phone System Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Bob.There are several rca systems under this series, can you confirm your specific model?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
25252
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I just got notice from my Credit Card Company that I made two charges to your company. I did not authorize the $21 Charge.
I did authorize the $5 Charge. I have spoken to them so make sure it gets taken off of my account!!
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
You pay the $5 deposit to post your question, and the balance is charged upon corresponding with an expert. That is the total fee you would have had to agree to get help via this service.If you wish to proceed, that full amount would still apply.Do you want to continue? If not, you may cancel/refund through the help page.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I want to cancel where is the help page
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
At the top of the page. I'll opt out.Best of luck to you,Nathan