Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have a panasonic phone model #KX-TGFA30 and I have empty

Customer Question

Hi, I have a panasonic phone model #KX-TGFA30 and I have empty the message box and it says it's empty, but after our message to the caller it says the message box is full. How can I rectify this problem. Thanks for your help. JoAnn Martenka
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, JoAnn. If you pick up the line, can you tell me what you hear? A few beeps or a fast tone before the dial tone, or just the regular dial tone?
Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.
Do you need more help with this?If so, simply reply back on this page.Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.Nathan